Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 203 Village Road, Lake Louise, Village Road, Alberta, AB T0L 1E0 |
|Phone number||+1 403-522-2200|
Reviews about Bill Peyto's Cafe
- 4 / 5By Debra SegersA local suggested this place. It was a little hard to find, but we arrived just before the big dinner crowd, were seated immediately and server was attentive. I had spicy Cajun chicken quesadilla and hubby had a delicious Reuben sandwich. Serving sizes were quite large for the price. Huge crowd in line waiting for tables as we left. There is a reason it's a favorite place.May 15, 2017
- 2 / 5By Brandon InbergThe food isn't so great. The Wi-Fi was horrible and was a flash back to the late 90's. But the staff was very friendly and helpful.May 02, 2017
- 2 / 5By Steve RobertsDecember 2016 i would have given 5 star. Since the reno, and menu change 2 out of 5. Menu to small. And experience just not what it used to be.
Given that this is a hostel the prices should be fair not chateauMarch 13, 2017
- 5 / 5By Darren CabelkaA little hard to find but great food. The Alpine Club was the best Clubhouse I've had. My wife had the Soulvlaki and it was amazing. Prices were decent for Lake Louise. $14.00 average. Will be back again.January 17, 2017
- 4 / 5By Ken KuoFood quality is quite good. Portion is generous. Service is very friendly although speed is slow. Overall a cool joint!November 23, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Cafe Bill Peyto's Cafe
Bill Peyto's Cafe is a restaurant and cafe based in Alberta, Alberta. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.